Alaska Defense Military Systems, suitable for any military application.
Alaska Defense™ is the world’s leading provider of military shelter systems. We design, engineer, and manufacture rapidly deployable military shelters from 8’ wide to 150’ wide and to any length, for any purpose or climate.
Military shelters from Alaska Defense™ are lightweight, fast to setup, long-lasting, and can be scaled to provide complete Turnkey Base Camp systems, capable of housing 50- to 5,000-troops in extreme environments.
Reduce logistics and setup times with the Alaska XP Shelter System™. No other military shelter system is capable of being setup in less than 10 minutes and offers the rugged durability to support military redeployment strategies around the world.
The Alaska Medical Shelter System from Alaska Defense™ is the most popular medical shelter used by the U.S. Air Force to support a full range of military operations, providing an unmatched level of medical care for deployed forces.
Military Shelter Systems
Formerly the Military Division of Alaska Structures, Inc., Alaska Defense™ (Alaska) manufactures the world’s most popular military shelter systems, military camps, and turnkey base camps for all branches of the U.S. Military, NATO Forces, Allied Forces, and other international militaries and governments.
Whether providing military shelters for a small combat outpost (COP) or a division-sized task force, Alaska Defense’s mil-spec shelters are engineered to support a comprehensive range of expeditionary and mid-to-long-term military operations in any climate. More than 36,000 military shelter systems and over 22,000 Alaska ECU™ (Environmental Control Units) have been deployed in more than 85 countries. No other shelter company has provided as many military shelters nor comes close to matching the combat-proven performance and field-tested durability of Alaska Defense.
Benefits of Alaska Defense military shelter systems:
- Quick setup and strike capability
- Rapid deployment and relocation
- Proven performance and durability
- Hundreds of sizes, styles and configurations
- Blackout capability
- Low whole-life cost
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our military structures are suitable for any military application, including:
- Turnkey Base Camps / Forward Operating Bases (FOBs)
- Medical Shelters and Mobile Field Hospitals with Isolation Wards for COVID-19
- Billeting Facilities
- Dining Facilities (DFAC)
- Command and Control (C2) / Tactical Operation Centers (TOC)
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Facilities
- Equipment Storage / Maintenance Facilities
- Aircraft Hangars / TUAV Hangars
- Mobile Field Hospitals / Medical Facilities / Decontamination
- Chapel / Worship Facilities
- Perimeter Protection / Guard Towers / Ammunition Storage
Alaska Defense™ is a division of AKS Industries, Inc.