Benefits of High-Grade Military Tents From Alaska Defense
- July 1, 2021
- Category: Military, Military Shelter Systems
Do you require high-grade military tents capable of withstanding prolonged use or supporting expeditionary missions in extreme environments?
Alaska Defense™ (“Alaska”) is the world’s leading supplier of military shelter systems and military camps. Alaska Defense has provided more than 35,000 military tents to the U.S. Military as well as NATO and Allied Forces since 1999.
Engineered for rapid setup and strike cycles, high-grade military tents from Alaska Defense are a vast improvement to traditional canvas Army tents and general-purpose military tents — one of the many reasons why governments and military forces continue to choose Alaska Defense.
With the fastest production capability in the industry and many military shelter systems in-stock, Alaska Defense can facilitate much faster delivery times than any other company in the world.
Whether you need a company- or division-size tactical operations center (TOC) or a 5,000-person turnkey military camp to support mid- to long-term deployments against new and emerging threats, Alaska Defense provides American-made, high-grade military tents.
Military Tents Designed to Meet Mission-Specific Objectives
Alaska military tents can be customized with a large assortment of support systems and products to enhance the operational capability to meet mission-specific objectives. These include:
- Proprietary insulation and military HVAC systems
- Sub-flooring and modular flooring systems for uneven terrain
- Vestibules and vehicle boot connectors
- Personnel and equipment doors
- Plug-and-play lighting and electrical systems
- Power generation and distribution systems
- Carry bags and reusable containers for easy, efficient transport
- Water purification and distribution systems
Military Tents Available for Worldwide Delivery
High-grade military tents from Alaska Defense are used in more than 85 countries. Low-cube packaging allows for prompt worldwide delivery
Combat-Proven, Field-Tested Military Tents
Alaska Defense transformed the Quonset-hut concept and — using high-quality, lightweight, and modern materials — created the world’s most popular military shelter system. Alaska Defense has supplied tens of thousands of high-grade military tents and military camps to the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Special Operations Command, as well as other U.S. Military branches, NATO Forces, and Allied Forces around the world.
Alaska Military Shelters were instrumental in housing troops and supporting mission objectives for Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). Combined, both theaters saw the successful deployment of more than 10,000 Alaska Small Shelters — the only military shelter tested and determined to meet all the requirements for the U.S. Air Force’s 1999 Operational Requirements Document (ORD).
The Alaska Small Shelter System® is the official U.S. Air Force Small Shelter System and established the billeting shelter standard for all USAF BEAR packages, including the U.S. Special Operations Command’s Joint Bare Base Program. It established Alaska Defense as the prime vendor in Afghanistan for the U.S. Army Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP IV).
Benefits of High-Grade Military Tents and Capabilities From Alaska Defense
High-grade military tents from Alaska Defense offer many benefits over other commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) shelter systems. Alaska Defense is uniquely aligned to support any military objective to build or maintain operational readiness, including the following:
- Production: Fastest military shelter production and unmatched ramp-up capability
- In-House Engineering: Continued advancement and development of military shelter and support system technologies
- Inventory: Many military shelters maintained in inventory for meeting immediate requirements
- Many Sizes: Alaska military shelters available from 6 feet to 150 feet wide, open-span buildings, available to any length
- Military Camps: 50-person to 500-person military camp configurations
- Easy Transportation: Reusable containers and carry bags make transporting Alaska military shelters fast and efficient
- Minimal Foundation and Tool Requirements: Save time and resources by installing Alaska military shelters on virtually any level surface without the need for many tools or ladders
- High-Strength Fabric Membranes: Designed to provide superior protection and prolonged use in extreme hot and cold environments
- Powder-Coated Metal Frames: Rugged frame systems capable of withstanding the rigors of soldier use, high winds, heavy snow loads, humidity, salt air, and sea spray
- Energy-Efficient Designs: Reduce fuel usage and increase comfort by equipping military shelters with Alaska ECUs® (environmental control units), Alaska Solar Fly®, and insulation systems like the Alaska EnerLayer®
- Maintenance-Free: Stay focused on the mission, not costly and time-consuming maintenance
- Worldwide Support: Installation, training, and technical support when and where needed
- Low Life Cycle Cost: Alaska military shelters offer a 20-year shelf life / 10-year field life and are put through rigorous testing to ensure 100-plus setup and strike cycles without mechanical failure
The World’s Leading Supplier of High-Grade Military Tents
Rely on the unparalleled expertise and combat-proven experience of high-grade military tents from Alaska Defense. We work directly with militaries, governments, and military procurement and bidding agencies. For more information, contact us:
Form: Contact Us